Becky Stevens is a Financial Advisor with Seltzer Financial Strategies, LLC located in Altoona, PA. Before becoming a financial advisor, Becky had a 28 year career as a third generation owner of her family business, The Stevens Company, Inc., where she served as President in her final 12 years. She successfully sold the business, as part of a planned exit strategy, in late 2016.
Because of her extensive experience with business ownership, Becky is keenly interested in helping businesses and business owners face their unique financial challenges. She is also very committed to helping women develop a strong sense of financial wellness, particularly women in major life transitions such as divorce or being widowed. Last but not least, as the stepmother of a young adult with Autism, Becky is focused on helping other families plan for their loved one’s financial future.
Becky’s community involvement includes:
- The Arc of Blair County, current board member
- Women Encouraging Leadership, Education and Development – Blair County Chamber of Commerce, founding member and former committee chair, current member
- Blair Senior Services, former board president and former board member
- United Way Blair County, former Campaign Co-Chair and former board member
- Finance Council St. Mary’s Church Hollidaysburg, former committee chair and former committee member
- Co-founder of Blue Chip Babes, a women’s investment club committed to education and empowerment, (past president, former member, founded 2006)
- Hollidaysburg Women’s Club
- Becky was recently awarded the Athena Award by the Blair Count Chamber of Commerce
Becky lives in Hollidaysburg with her husband Marty Malone. They have 5 young adult children, and two bad dogs. She and Marty are passionate about cooking, entertaining, gardening and travel.